Chicken Kewpie Sandwich & Honey Citron Tea – to make my usual mornings extraordinary.
Thanks Tom for having me try the citron tea and now my favourite.
I have a lot in in my plate lately. Must be the holiday season rush.
Benefits of Citron Tea
Korean Citron tea is a herbal tea made from “Yuja“, in English known as the citron fruit. Therefore its name of origin “Yujacha” (Citron tea). Yuja is widely recognized as a herbal remedy and ingredient for a variety of desserts, cocktails, and main courses. It is a perfect example of an ingredient that is embraced not only because of the flavor it holds but its healing properties. Yuja is known for its ability to:
- Relieve headaches
- Cure flu’s
- Calm coughs and soothe sore throats
- Act as an excellent source of vitamin C
- To ease sea sickness
- To possess antibiotic properties
- Enhance the skin’s complexion
- Help in suppressing fevers
- Contain calcium to strengthen bones
- Fight against skin discoloration
- Increase blood circulation
- Aid digestion
- Cure hangovers