This is my first time to cook one of the popular food here in Singapore… Laksa!
Re- LAKSA lang, sagot kita!😉
I have been wanting to cook laksa for so long, until finally today. Happy tummy!
So this is how it goes…
- Bean sprouts
- Tofu puff
- Chinese Parsley
- Laksa Noodles
- Coconut Milk
- Laksa Paste
- Dried Shrimp
- Fresh Shrimp
- Shrimp stock
The How To
- Prepare shrimp broth from crushed shrimp heads
- Cook cockles in boiling water in around 3 minutes
- Sautee Laksa Paste, Put in dried shrimp for added flavor
- Pour the shrimp broth
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the coconut milk, let it simmer until sauce slighltky thickens. Do not over boil the broth to avoid coconut milk from coagulating on top.
- Add in the tofu puff and fish cake. Simmer for 5 minutes
- Assemble the laksa with the rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare in style!