Annyeong! Kimchi Fried Rice with bacon and cheese.
I love kimchi. It compliments well on any fish or meat dishes, or practically any food served on the table. It’s a versatile side dish.
The first time I did kimchi fried rice didn’t have gojuchang sauce since I can’t find any. Until we had leftovers of the gojuchang sauce from our samgyupsal.
For those who wants to try this:
- Squeeze first the kimchi
- then on the kimchi sauce add 2 tsp of gojuchang
- Add a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil. This will make the taste incorporate even better when you combine it on the rice.
- Sprinkle with grated bacon
- Make Sunny side up egg to top it.
- Then cheese is optional but better 😀
I can’t recall which korean drama I’ve seen this first since I’ve finished so many kdramas already. ðŸ˜‚ Of all dramas I’ve seen, my favourites are Jealousy Encarnate & Another Ms Oh.
My latest fave is Hospital Playlist. I loved the camaraderie of the characters on this series plus it’s a feel-good piece.
I â¤ï¸ JJS. Can’t wait for the next season. 2021 pls hurry;)